Key Account Manager x 5
- Knowledge of the Enterprise and Government Selling, ICT, e-Learning and Telecommunications Industry
- Ability to generate leads within Public and Enterprise Sector for Telecommunications Solutions.
- Optimise results from on-going assessment with the objective of creating client loyalty and guaranteeing future sales through cross selling across Public and Enterprise Business Verticals.
- Understand competitor services in the market
- Analysis of the client’s profitability so as to implement appropriate sales actions.
- The ability to engage on a consultative selling and business solution crafting approach;
- Secure, develop and maintain client relationships and become a strategic partner with assigned accounts by consulting with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge, raising the level of contact and staying visible within the account;
- Expand our market share of wallet within assigned accounts by developing and following specific account plans and by providing customers with creative and mutually beneficial proposals and ideas;
- The ability to negotiate with and sell to senior-level executives, management and staff within the assigned accounts;
- Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure terms are adhered to;
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets;
- Prepare presentations, proposals, account plans, contact reports as necessary;
- Evaluate and document partnerships, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately on the CRM Tool SFDC;
- Provide reports and analysis as required;
Desired Skills and Experience
Requirements, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate for this post should have the following:
Qualification and Skills:
- It is essential that the jobholder is in possession of a driver’s licence.
- Grade 12 or related post graduate degree / diploma or appropriate NQF level qualification in Commerce field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with specific experience in new sales, up-selling and key account management into Enterprise sector.
- Evidence of sales achievement.
- Results orientated.
- Solutions crafting approach.
- Mature approach to business, customers, problem resolution, conflict and management.
- Understanding of the South African BBBEE codes will be an added advantage.
- Understating diversity, SA political and approaching business through multi focused funding and solution models will be an advantage.
Negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward your CV to HR@solidhope.co.za